seabourn expert in san francisco
Josh Friedman knows Seabourn better than most, having managed the cruise line's air and hotel program when the company was based in San Francisco. Since 2006 he's sold Seabourn, along with other luxury lines, with Josh Friedman Luxury Travel in the City's downtown Financial District.
The agency is affiliated with Travel Experts, Inc., a member of Virtuoso, the bespoke travel organization, and is a member of Seabourn's exclusive Pinnacle Club for top producers. What this means for you is really good:
- Very knowledgeable luxury cruise professional, able to answer any questions you have about Seabourn, Silversea, Regent Seven Seas, Crystal, Cunard and Sea Dream Yacht Club.
- Particularly knowledgeable on Seabourn. Want to sail with your favorite captain, cruise director, bartender? I'll get the answer for you.
- Virtuoso Voyager Club benefits, also on many departures. This means you'll sail with our host, be invited to our welcome reception and have the option of participating in our exclusive shore experience (they really are special) or taking an extra on-board-credit of around $150 each.
- Seabourn Club for past guests. I'll ask you when you book if you've sailed with Seabourn before and I'll make sure all your well-earned benefits are given to you.
expertise in total cruise planning
Unlike some agencies (even the big ones, and especially the online ones) Josh will offer the following to you:
- Analysis of Air Programs. If Seabourn's air program isn't the best deal for you, I'll issue your tickets myself at a better price.
- Analysis of pre and post land/hotel programs. We have awesome perks and exclusives with the best hotels and local travel agencies worldwide. Although we love Seabourn, if we can find a better deal for your (and we usually do) we'll offer it to you.
- Insurance. We'll analyze that too, and if a 3rd party insurer will save you money and/or offer you a better policy, we'll offer that to you.
- Anything else? Whatever you need, we'll make it happen for you. Remember, it's all about you.
business meetings, sales incentives, family celebrations, special interest groups
- Josh has a lot of experience with cruise groups going back to his days at Royal Viking Line and Seabourn. He can help you plan your family celebrations or business meeting.
- Seabourn's newest ships Sojourn, Odyssey and Quest have plenty of meeting space for your small group including a beautiful board room equipped with all the modern technology.
- Ship charters are available through us as well as Seabourn has a strict group size limit.
- Earn a free berth with just 4 suites booked (the 8th person usually sails free!)
direct from the ship | seabourn sojourn
from our voyager club cruise 09 july 2013 | 7 days in the baltic
stockholm, tallinn, st. petersburg, helsinki, copenhagen
Photos | Seeing is believing. Lots of ship pictures. Call me if you have any questions.
Menus | The Restaurant
Day 1 Day 2 Day 3
Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
Menus | The Colonnade. The more casual outdoor/indoor cafe for all meals.
Day 1, Surf & Turf
Day 2, Elegant
Day 3, Russian Market
Day 4, Italian
Day 5, Old England
Day 6, French
Day 7, Steak House
Menu | Restaurant 2. The tasting menu restaurant. Small and coveted.
Make your reservations as soon as you board.
Seabourn Restaurant 2. Menu, Page 1
Seabourn Restaurant 2. Menu, Page 2
And, Seabourns' Room Service Menu
or order Seabourn's caviar from home
Shore Information booklets - so you can learn a little bit about where you're going in case you didn't do your research ahead of time.
Currency and Immigration information for St. Petersburg
Disembarkation information for Copenhagen
Reading List for a Baltic Cruise
direct from the ship | seabourn spirit
from my cruise 03 february 2012 | 7 days ft lauderdale to st thomas
Menus | The Restaurant
Menus | Restaurant 2. The more casual outdoor/indoor cafe for dinner.
Seabourn Herald | Daily Newspaper
Complimentary In Suite Bar
Everything You Want to Know About Seabourn | Preliminary Documents